top of page

Agreements Lawyer


Not every relationship is picture-perfect. In some cases, couples need time apart to sort things out and think things through.


At Valerie M Little Law Corporation, we have established a preferred practice of family law. We can help you protect your assets should you decide to change your relationship.

Separation and Cohabitation Agreements

If you and your partner are struggling with your relationship, then you might need a separation agreement to protect your financial interests while you are living apart.


Conversely, if you and your partner are considering living together, then you might want a cohabitation agreement to determine your mutual rights and obligations in advance.

Separation Agreements: This binding contract between you and your spouse covers alimony, child support and custody, personal property, and debts. A separation agreement may become part of the divorce judgement, so it’s important to have a reliable agreement lawyer to draft your agreement.

Cohabitation Agreements: If you’re not married and want to live with your partner, a cohabitation agreement determines any financial or general obligations you wish to agree on when you move in together. This agreement can help you keep most of your assets separate, and it determines whether you should provide post-dissolution support to one another.

Our highly trained staff can help you draft your separation or cohabitation agreement. We will carefully draft your agreement according to your needs, and we will even take tax issues into consideration. Additionally, we’ll answer any questions you might have regarding the process.

Over 25 Years of Experience

Valeria M Little has over 25 years of experience. During that time, she has served as a litigator, a certified family law mediator, and a collaborative family lawyer in New Westminster. Our lawyers will work hard to protect you and your family, and we will treat you with the utmost respect and sensitivity.


To learn more about what our agreement lawyers can do for you, call 604-526-3333.

Valerie M. Little Law Corporation is centrally located in New Westminster and serves the surrounding areas of Burnaby, Maple Ridge, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Cloverdale, Delta, Langley, Tri-Cities, the Lower Mainland, Squamish and Whistler.

Get Directions

Get experienced help in the Lower Mainland.

bottom of page