Family Law Services from a Family Lawyer Serving Langley & Area
When your family is going through a major change, such as divorce or adopting a child, it is very beneficial to rely on a family lawyer to help you understand the legal system. Laws can be complicated, but our family lawyer serving Langley and surrounding areas has over 25 years of experience helping cases like yours. At Valerie M. Little Law Corporation, you can find experienced courtroom litigation as well as skilled negotiation and mediation services. Our family lawyer serves Langley, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Maple Ridge and the surrounding area, offering guidance and advice on everything from child custody to prenuptial agreements.
Family Lawyer in Langley Offering Comprehensive Service
Valerie M. Little Law Corporation's family lawyer serves Coquitlam, Langley, Burnaby, Maple Ridge and New Westminster. Our comprehensive legal services are catered to meet all matters of family law. Some of the legal areas covered by Valerie M. Little include:
- Legal Separations: Prior to attaining a divorce, you must meet one of several requirements. One requirement is undergoing legal separation prior to filing for divorce.
- Divorces: If you are unhappy in your relationship, our family lawyer in Coquitlam can help you ascertain what rights and assets you have legal claim to.
- Collaborative Divorce: Rather than going through a divorce that feels like a battle, rely on our family lawyer in Langley for collaborative divorce. Proceedings are designed for each party to have equal input.
- Agreements: Whether separating or starting cohabitation, setting up an official agreement will help protect and determine mutual rights and financial interests.
- Custody/Guardianship: The well-being of your children is your top priority, even if you are going through an issue with your spouse. Ensuring proper custody or guardianship is one job of family lawyers in Langley.
- Adoptions: Adopting a child into your family is a joyous occasion. However, the legal process can be complicated. Make the process simpler by relying on our family lawyer in Coquitlam.
- Emergency Orders: Some cases, such as child abuse or domestic violence, need to be addressed immediately. Our family lawyer offers emergency orders to handle your concerns.
- Child Support: After a divorce, child support enables children to benefit from both parents just as they would if the parents lived together.
- Grandparents' Rights: Third parties, such as grandparents, can get court ordered access to and custody over children, depending on the family's circumstances.
- Asset Division: If you are separating or divorcing your spouse, you will need help determining how to fairly divide your assets. Our family lawyer serving Langley can help.
- Separation/Prenuptial Agreements: Separation and prenuptial agreements can help you protect your financial stability in times of turmoil in your relationship.
- Parenting Time: This is time that a guardian spends with a child and is responsible for the child's care and supervision. If you want to be a guardian for your child, you will need to meet parental responsibilities and parenting time guidelines.
Contact Our Family Lawyer in Coquitlam Today
With over 25 years of experience providing family law services, Valerie M. Little Law Corporation is sure to be able to help your family solve their dispute. Call directly to receive more information about the services offered by Valerie M. Little Law Corporation.